Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My New Family

Back by popular demand, I present to you a lost comic that I wrote after the first week of being in Italy. Viewer discretion is advised (because SAD). The following is a non-dramatized, true story.

It all started one night during dinner...

roommate, housemate, and myself (counter-clockwise)

blissfully unaware of the events about to take place




thanks, housemate




somebody HELP



being a good sport



seriously?

 
thanks, roommie
ponytails...OR HORNS

-___-





incredibly helpful housemate









giving them what they want



just then...

host mom picks an excellent time to arrive
clearly the only one with compassion



speaking italian, at last

comic relief --> how badly I drew stairs


finally deciding to help

but...

it was too late


No comments:

Post a Comment